Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pilgrimage of Angels is with the beta readers

I haven't written a blog post in a little while, and I really need to get better at this, but a lot has been going on and decided to fill everyone in.
My co-writer and editor J.D. Rice, you should check out his blog at
http://unscriptednarration.wordpress.com/
he writes some great flash fiction besides his own stores, is receiving the feedback from our beta group for the first of hopefully many stories to follow the "Of Angles and Olympians" series. As many of you know the first book is called "Pilgrimage of Angels".
Well anyway JD is getting the feedback and we will be going over the suggestions that are made and see what we agree with and what we like and incorporate or change what we feel will make it a better story and more interesting for you, the reader, to enjoy it more.  This is going to be a big year for me as far as writing goes, and I know it is also going to be for JD. I will, after talking it over with JD, probably post the cover art in the next few weeks, I came up with the idea and format for it and JD has been kind enough to let me run with it, so in closing thanks to the beta readers, and to my buddy JD, and  a special thank you to everyone that reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment