Monday, November 26, 2012

My first blog and why I blog

Here I go with my first blog entry of my life, to be honest I almost threw up thinking about it, wondering if it would be any good, or just be some simple and random collection of thoughts for the moment I am writing.

I guess first I should write why I even started a blog, I am a writer, more specifically I have begun taking manuscripts and outlines I have written over the course of the last 20 years and have decided to see if any of them make a viable book that people would want to read. I mainly write Fantasy and Science Fiction books, and recently have been working with someone to help bring organization to my chaos. The first book will be coming out in late January probably, but that could change and I will keep anyone who decides to read and follow this blog, updated if it does. At this time it is being copy edited and then will be beta tested for feedback. Not sure exactly how many people I will use for that but I am thinking maybe a dozen. Who knows, if anyone reads this write to me and maybe you can be one of my readers.
Well that is all for now, in the next day or two I will write a brief synopsis and post it here so you can find out just what the book is about, maybe even introduce you to a few of the main characters in the next couple of weeks.

Well this wasn't so bad and miraculously I lived through it.... no lightning hitting the house, nor sudden heart attacks preventing me from finishing....

Welcome to my world, won't you come on in...........


4 comments:

  1. Ray good for you my friend! I would be happy and honored to read it.. you know I am a science fiction and fantasy nut! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend you for your bravery. Blog well Brother... blog well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darin you are at the top of the list for review, I know I can get an honest appraisal from you, the editor still has it and after ten people give feedback then any rewrites will be done and then to the copy editor. I need a 5 day turnaround on it, and it should be ready about the 15th of December.

    Thanks Jess. You should try it, it isnt so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yea, blog baby! blog baby!!!
    Joey J

    ReplyDelete